- Back to Home »
- Internship Translator & Community Manager German/English > French
Posted by : ALMOZAWID.com Freitag, 5. September 2014
Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market? Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you? Then become a part of Plinga “ Europeâ™´s leading publisher of social online games with more than 10 games published on 1,500 social networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
Join our truly international team in October 2014 at our head office in Berlin as a Translator & Community Manager in our Localization & Community Management Support Teams.
What will you do?
· You will translate the newest games for social networks
· You will maintain games that have already been published, for example by translating updates
· You will play our games & plan, organize and manage online community events in collaboration with game managers and your team members
· You will actively provide users with information by listing FAQs
· You will aid our customer base with their payment and technical issues
· You will help the marketing efforts of our games by creating and setting up promotions
· You will contribute directly to the monetization procedure
· You will contribute to the quality assurance of our games by testing new content and newly sourced games
What are your qualities?
· You can write and speak French at native level and are fluent (C1) in German and English
· You like games and social networks
· You are flexible and have no problems with multi-tasking
· Basic knowledge of gaming sector and previous experience in translating & Community Management are clear advantages
What do we offer?
· A paid internship for 6 months
· A young, creative and truly international team
· Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
· Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
· Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin's start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
· Be in Berlin, Europeâ€™s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
We look forward to your application in English or German, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references and language certificates at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also add preferences regarding your general availability and salary expectations.