- Back to Home »
- Part time Community Manager Dutch (m/f) needed
Posted by : ALMOZAWID.com Freitag, 5. September 2014
Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market? Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you? Then become a part of Plinga â€“ Europeâ€™s leading publisher of social online games with more than 10 games published on 2,000 social networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as a Dutch Community Manager (m/f) in our Community Management and Support Team.
What will you do?
· You will test our games & plan, organize and manage online community events
· You will actively provide users with information by listing FAQs
· You will aid our customer base with their payment and technical issues
· You will communicate with our external partners about promotions, events, coordinate issues, etc. â€¢ You will help the marketing efforts of our games by creating and setting up promotions
What are your qualities?
· You can write and speak Dutch at native level and are fluent (C1) in English
· You like games and social networks
· You are flexible and have no problems with multi-tasking
· Basic knowledge of gaming sector and previous experience in Community Management are clear advantages â€¢ You are available for 20-30 hours/week for at least 6 months
What do we offer?
· An ideal job for students with flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
· A young, creative and truly international team
· Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
· Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin's start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
· Be in Berlin, Europeâ€™s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life.
We look forward to your application in English or German, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also add preferences regarding your general availability and salary expectations.